Identify a key social determinant of health in the Kingdom as well as a related public health concern. Next, prepare a public service announcement (PSA) in the form of a two-page brochure to educate the public on this concern. Remember to address the following:
- An explanation of the social determinant including a definition;
- How the determinant is related to a public health disease with current statistics;
- What you want the public to do with the information-suggest behaviors you want to change.
- How your agency can address the concern, including measures and surveillance;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – with specific items; and
- Whom to contact for additional details (e.g., WHO, Ministry of Health), including an address and phone number.
To see an example, view the following brochure, “Monitoring is a Critical Tobacco Control Activity,” developed by the World Health Organization.