Review your graded Problem Analysis Worksheet, and select one of the solutions you proposed in the Problem Analysis worksheet.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary memo explaining why your solution will be effective in resolving the change/conflict, how you propose to implement the solution, and your role as a leader to manage conflict and create an effective work environment.
Include the following in your summary:
Summarize the problem and the solution you propose to implement.
Analyze why you think the solution will be effective.
- Analyze what needs to be considered when implementing the proposed solution.
- Analyze the leadership style that best fits in this situation.
- Analyze the leader’s role in managing the conflict.
- What is your role as a leader and how would you manage this conflict?
- Explain the leader’s role in creating an effective work group when implementing the proposed solution.