HCS 499 Healthcare Strategy Capstone
Imagine the following: Now that you have completed your review of the Stevens District Hospital Strategic-Planning Scenario in previous weeks’ assignments, you have been asked to give a presentation to the hospital’s governing board. This board is comprised of the hospital’s president, 4 business leaders from the community, and 3 medical staff leaders.
Use components from your previous weeks’ assignments for this assignment and update them with faculty feedback you received.
Create a 12- to 16-slide presentation (count does not include title & reference slides), Microsoft® PowerPoint® including detailed speaker notes as well as in-text citations. Your audience is the hospital’s governing board in which you summarize your analysis and goals created. In your presentation:
Include pictures, artwork, graphs to enhance and support your ideas.
Provide an overview of the market.
- State the mission statement and vision statement for Stevens District Hospital.
- Provide the SWOT analysis.
- Summarize the strategic goals created for Stevens District Hospital, including the rationale for the goals.
- Describe itemized resources that may be needed.
- Explain how the strategic plan provides focus and direction for Stevens District Hospital