Are you especially loyal to any one brand? If so, what is it and why are you so loyal? When successfully building loyalty and community, trust seems to be the biggest factor. How can a company build trust and what is the best approach to do so (incorporating concepts from both the field of marketing and psychology)? What are the ethical issues and obligations that come with trust once it is built? Should consumers trust companies? Why or why not? Do you think some consumers are just more prone to be loyal to companies and other consumers are not? Why or why not?
Include 2 or more references and be presented in APA Format.Deliverable length is a minimum of 2 body pages.
Answer the forum questions, listed below, for this week. 250-300 Words
1. Salespeople play three primary roles. What are they? Salespeople create value in what two ways? Ch 13
2. Do customer relationships begin as transactional and move toward strategic partnerships? Ch 13
3. Should a company be happy or concerned if most customers are satisfied? Ch 14
Answer two of the three questions, listed below. 250-300 Words
1. Identify an example of each of the following: odd-even pricing, prestige pricing, price bundling, and captive pricing. Ch 15
2. Which pricing strategies have you noticed when you shop? Ch 15
3. What new products have you purchased in the last two years that were priced using either a penetration or a skimming approach? Ch 15