https://myessayvalet.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoMEV.png 0 0 Valet https://myessayvalet.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoMEV.png Valet2022-12-09 08:52:572022-12-09 08:52:57HIS103 United States History to 1865 Quiz 3
- The radical abolitionist _____ called for the immediate end of slavery and condemned the US Constitution for its compromises with slavery, while most abolitionists until then had argued for _____ by individual slave owners.
- The slogan _____ was used to justify Americans’ westward expansion, claiming that the US had a God-given obligation to spread American _____ across the continent.
- Texans forced _____ to sign treaties recognizing their independence from Mexico in April 1836, but the annexation of Texas to the United States was very controversial because of the issue of _____.
- While outsiders found the practice of _____ by the Mormon church in Utah repulsive, some women found an opportunity for _____ because their husbands were not a constant presence in their lives.
- The introduction of _____ by the Spanish in the 1500s allowed the Plains Indians to hunt the _____ successfully.
2 of 6