- According to Roosevelt, what are the characteristics of a progressive?
- Explain and give examples of the characteristics of “anti-progressives.”
- Trace what types of activities “anti-progressives” engaged in?
- Analyze the goals of progressivism.
- Explain what areas of society progressives addressed?
- Analyze the progressive achievements Roosevelt highlights in his speech?
- Length: 3-4 pages (NOT including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
- In-text citations that correspond with your end references
There would be a total of 4 scholarly sources, 2 would be provided for you below:
FOR THE BOOK (IT WOULD BE CHAPTER 18, 21, 22)
FOR ALL SOURCES PLEASE USE DIRECT QUOTES DO NOT PARAPHRASE
PLEASE USE TEMPLATE ATTACHED
FOR CITING PURPOSES FOR SOURCES PROVIDED
The Library of Congress. (2018, October 23). Presidential election of 1912: A resource guide. Retrieved from https://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/elections/elect…
Corbett, P.S., Janssen, V., Lund, J. M., Pfannestiel, T., Waskiewicz, S., Vickery, P. (2014). U.S. History. Retrieved from https://openstax.org/details/books/us-history