I’m working on a History question and need guidance to help me study.
Submission must be 410 words minimum-890 words maximum.
Post word count at the end of your post. No headings or titles, No outside research except the websites in the assignment. No direct quotes over 1.5 sentences.
1) Go through this Underground Railroad Interactive website (Links to an external site.)
2) Start with the Journey in the top left corner of the web-page. Choose “Yes”.
3) You will see that you are a slave with a choice to run or to stay.
Click “yes” I want to go
4) Take the complete journey to the end of the website where you arrive in Canada.
answer these questions:
1) What surprised you? You must display learning and information from the website. Use detail and evidence to back your generalizations. For instance do not only state , “It surprised me it was so difficult”. Why was it difficult? Expand by describing the journey in depth.
2) Describe two new people or types of people you met on the way. You must display information from the website
Answer each of these questions:
1) How does Thomas Garrett’s letter add to your understanding of the Underground Railroad? Use at least two specific examples from the letter. Describe what you learned about the Underground Railroad from the letter.
2. How does this letter add to your understanding of Thomas Garrett’s role in the activities of the Underground Railroad? Use at least 2 examples that are different from your responses to question #1