As a CLC group, select a region in the world to analyze throughout this course. Next, in a PowerPoint presentation (15‐20 slides), answer the following questions:
- How was the impact of colonization within that region?
- Which country in that region has the largest economy? What are the characteristics of that economy?
- Each member of the group will select a country within this region (you will use your selected country in multiple assignments throughout the course). Using the selected country, identify two significant multi‐nationals in that country that are present in the market.
- Citing research, explain why those multinationals go into those countries. What challenges did they face?
- Use the CIA.gov website to utilize the categories available on the CIA.gov website: Click on World Factbook. Use the drop‐down feature to find your selected country. Select three categories presented about that country (i.e., economy, geography, people and society). Next, provide explanations for the level of development in that country. Why do they have the economy they have based on those three categories?
The PowerPoint presentation should consist of 15‐20 slides not including the title slide and slide for APA citations. Images may be included in the presentation but be sure to keep all image sizes low for this presentation.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.