HSS for Mental Health Care Line (Interview Questions)
1. Tell me about a time you had to handle multiple responsibilities. How did you organize the work you had to do, given the same situation how would you organize the work differently?
2. Tell me about a time you were involved in a group activity where others involved were hard to get along with what did you do about it and were your efforts effective and would you do anything different today.
3. Describe situation where you had to deal with an upset customer. what did you do and what was the outcome?
4. Provide us with a recent change with our organization that directly impacted an area you were responsible for. How did you personally manage the change? How did your work with others and what was the outcome?
5. Give me an example of time you used good judgment and decision making in solving a problem.
6. Describe a negative work experience you learned from describe the circumstances and give an example that you applied the learning to a work situation.