I’m stuck on a Communications question and need an explanation.
Identify the logical relationship between each of the following pairs of statements. For some pairs you will not be able to use the table of opposition:
1. Some dogs are animals with fleas. Some dogs are not animals with fleas
2. No faculty members are infallible teachers. All faculty members are infallible teachers.
3. No non-fat desserts are sweet products. Some sweet products are not non-fat desserts.
4. All Romans are toga-wearing citizens. Some Romans are not toga-wearing citizens.
5. Some football teams are playoff contenders. Some football teams are not playoff contenders.
6. All logic students are quick thinkers. All non-quick thinkers are non-logic students.
7. The virus was deadly. The virus was not deadly.
8. Her dress was blue. Her dress was yellow.
9. Ned bought the car from Seamus. Seamus sold the car to Ned.
10. Madison is America’s greatest city. Madison is not America’s greatest city.
11. No players are free agents. Some players are not free agents.
12. Some non-students are class members. Some class members are non-students.
13. All angels are invisible beings. Some angels are not invisible beings.
14. All uninformed voters are unmotivated citizens. All motivated citizens are informed voters.
15. The hotel is not a non-smoking establishment. The hotel is a non-smoking establishment.