I’m studying and need help with a Business Law question to help me learn.
Literature review on “Importance of The Wall to the U.S. in Stopping Illegal Immigration Drugs and Terrorism”
The literature review focuses on how other researchers have addressed similar questions. It places the study in context and discusses how it will differentiate itself from what is already in the field. You are attempting to establish what the literature says, and where the gap exists that you plan to fill with your project. You may find help at http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/tutorials/litreview/. Please make sure not to “stack” sources. Weave each source into the relevance of your project and each other. Group the literature by themes and use headings. This is NOT an annotated bibliography and should not be written like on.
Your literature review should rely strictly on scholarly material to include government publications and peer reviewed journal articles. Using websites or news/media articles is NOT acceptable.
- paper must be at a minimum of 10-15 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Can NOT use Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.