In this Assignment, you will be locating and using evidence to support a specific health-based concern or topic. Using the resources available to you, locate a health-related topic in your community (e.g., local, state, or regional). You will communicate this health-related topic to others.
- Locate a health-related topic in your community (e.g., local, state, or regional).
- Using one (1) of the methods below, develop a communication initiative that best educates your community on this health-related topic:
- 2-page fact sheet on the health-related topic (e.g., disease, condition, addiction).
- Your communication initiative should portray a real-life, health-related topic in your community. The use of factual data written primarily in your own words is required for this Assignment.
- The use of first-person is permitted for this Assignment. APA formatting (title page, conclusion, reference page, etc.) should not be used. Remember, you are developing a current communication initiative for your community.
- References should be cited according to APA formatting. APA formatting is not required for the content of the Assignment. However, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected. Please use footnotes to cite any references. If you complete a Public Service Announcement please submit references as a separate word document.