I’m trying to study for my Communications course and I need some help to understand this question.
Pick a new topic / direction from the TopicSelection page and build your outline following Outlining Module.
1) Research topic and use 2 Credible source (minimum)
2) Cite within the speech Verbally at least 3 times.
- Include Authorship / Sponsorship and Recency (dates).
- Give the Credibility of the Source / Author for added credibility.
- Cite all facts or it is considered Plagiarism. It is not unreasonable to cite almost everything you say as this is an informative speech and all your information comes from your research. No Opinions!!
- Only present Facts—-NEVER EVER EVER EVER Opinions. (Sorry about the Taylor Swift Diatribe but it is important to share verifiable facts only)
3) Need Visual Aid(s) that help your audience to visualize / remember the facts that you are teaching them.
- Work harder to come up with ways to relate the information to the audience. V.A.s and examples that we can visualize are great.
- Always be “audience Centered.” Picture your audience saying, “BUT WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MEEEEEEEEE?” This will help you keep the audience in the forefront of your speech production.
NOTE: the topic chosen is protein shakes.
The file given is the format for the speech outline.