After providing your report to the professor in Assignment 2, the countryâ€™s governing body asks you to return to the country and testify in the court proceedings. While you are abroad, your professor asks you to report on the court proceedings and correctional system.
Use the Internet to research court proceedings and the correctional system in the same country you selected in Assignment 2.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Analyze both the court systemâ€™s likely view on the accusedâ€™s rights, as well as the court systemâ€™s likely treatment of the defendant during trial proceedings. Provide support for the analysis.
- Assuming the accused is ultimately sentenced to a term of imprisonment, depict the most likely experience the defendant will have within the countryâ€™s prison system. Provide justification for your view of the countryâ€™s prison system.
- Expose two (2) ethical concerns you witnessed regarding the countryâ€™s court and correctional systems.
- Provide one (1) recommendation for change within each of the systems (court and correctional). Provide justification for the recommendations.
- Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.