These are the instructions from the Professor.. Can click on the links to choose 1 issue to write on.
For part 1 of the project – you will need to submit a 15 page minimum paper that consists of the following sections:
- 1 page opening statement (EXAMPLE: ITN 267 Opening Statement.zip )
- 1 page closing statement (EXAMPLE: Here are some links to help with creating a closing statement/ argument:https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educ…https://www.howtoseparate.ca/10-preparing-court/10…https://blog.collegevine.com/how-to-write-mock-tri… )
- 1 page summary of the issue from defendant standpoint,
- 1 page summary of the issue from the plaintiff viewpoint,
- 1 page of defense cross examination questions with possible responses,
- 1 page of prosecution cross examination questions with possible responses,
- 6 pages for analysis to support a defensive argument and a prosecution argument (the split of the 7 pages is up to you)
We will build the paper in pieces over the next couple months. I will give a choice of two cases that we will look at this evening:
A. Jail for â€˜ethicalâ€™ hacker who bypassed Facebook security
B. U.S. v. Gorshkov
Remember to do your research with external sources to find citations that support your statements in each section. You should have a title page, table of contents, bibliography, (there is the missing 3 pages) and meet the page count minimum. MLA style please.