Proposal: Purpose, Logic Model, Timeline, Budget, Design, and Goals
In the Module 2 Application assignment, you will continue work on an evaluation proposal for a health and wellness education program you selected in Module 1. In this portion of the proposal, you will address the evaluation purpose, the logic model for the evaluation, the evaluation design and outcomes, the proposed timeline, and the potential evaluation budget. You will also develop a logic model graphic using a template provided.
- View/Download the Program Evaluation Proposal Outline (Links to an external site.) (DOC) and Logical Model Template (Links to an external site.) (DOC) for use in this assignment.
- Create a 4- to 5-page Word document (not including the title and references pages) for your response.
- Use APA format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations.
- Follow the directions to submit your final Word document. The logic model graphic should be incorporated into the narrative.
In this assignment, you will continue work on your health and wellness education program evaluation proposal. You will describe the evaluation purpose, the logic model (in words and graphically), the evaluation design, and the overall evaluation goals, including the questions to be answered and the SMART goals to be addressed. Questions and goals need to align.
Use the Program Evaluation Proposal Outline and Logic Model Template (both linked above) as guides as you complete the following:
- Evaluation purpose (1-2 paragraphs)
- Logic model description (inputs, activities, outputs, outcomes) (1-2 paragraphs)
- Logic model graphic
- Proposed timeline (1 paragraph or graphic)
- Potential evaluation budget (1 paragraph)
- Evaluation design (1-2 paragraphs)
- Overall evaluation goals (1-3 evaluation questions; 1 SMART goal per question)