Pick a topic that we cover in class (can be the same as the teaching activity or different) and make a 10-15 slide presentation reviewing the literature on something related to that topic. This is an individual assignment, Your presentation should include the following:
- Introduction –> Include a brief background of the topic (1-2 slides)
- Current Status of Knowledge –> Explain what is currently know about your chosen topic (7-12 slides)
- You must include information from two PRIMARY research articles in your presentation
- (If you are unsure what a primary research article is, there are some links in the Bonus and Assignments module).
- Conclusions and Future Studies –> Summarize what you found as your conclusions. Include what kind of research is still needed (2-3 slides)
- Make sure to include references (not included in the slide count).
- You must also add a “script” in the notes section of each slide that indicates what you would say if you were presenting this in person.
- Make sure it is visually appealing