Listen to an episode of the podcasts the examine social science research.
The episode that you choose has to be at least 30 mins in length.
Answer and reflect on the following questions. This should be at least 2 pages in length
- What are the names of the hosts/guests?
- What was the main point of the episode?
- What are 4 things that you learned in this podcast?
- How are you going to implement any new things your learned?
- Did we talk about this topic or did the textbook talk about it?
Listen and reflect on a podcast or TED talk from below. The show must be at least 20 mins. Hidden brain https://www.npr.org/series/423302056/hidden-brain
NOTE: Please choose this topic, ( https://www.npr.org/2019/09/30/765855335/baby-talk-decoding-the-secret-language-of-babies).