- Listen to the Radio Laureate Interview with Dr. Kevin Sharpe: “The Road Behind and the Road Ahead.”
- Think about some of the contributions to the world that you’d like to make that you could share in your own “last lecture.”
- Consider how this course has impacted the way that you think about Science and Religion.
- Reflect on how you could apply what you have learned in this course to your own life, community, and work.
- Compose a 500-word essay in which you do the following:
- Share three elements that you think you would include in your own “last lecture” if you were asked to describe the contributions that you see yourself making to the world.
- Assess how this course has impacted your understanding of Science and Spirituality in general.
- Describe how your learning in this course, especially about different expressions and understandings of love and happiness, will impact your own life.