Write a literature review on what you have learned from your research and understand about the communication theory that you plan to use in your final project.
Objective: To demonstrate a thorough understanding of your communication theory and how it relates to your workplace* communication problem.
- identify and formulate research questions that clearly define and focus what you would like to investigate on the job;
- locate authoritative information in library and internet resources;
- analyze and assess the relevance of information to a research question, and
- synthesize new knowledge and establish context for your inquiries.
Content: Based on what you learn, write a 2-page, double-spaced essay in which you explain how the theory that you have chosen relates to your final paperâ€™s research question.
- Your literature review should begin with an introduction that contains your research question, an explanation of its significance, and any other background information setting the context of your research.
- Use the body paragraphs to describe and assess what you learned about the communication theory that you plan to use in your final project.
- The conclusion should summarize the major issues that the researchers reported about the theory; it also should evaluate whether the theory accurately explains or can be used to resolve the workplace* communication problem you are investigating.
A literature review is a critical summary of what subject matter experts have to say about a question or topic. In your case, you will write an account of what scholars have published in peer-reviewed journals about the communication theory that you have determined to be relevant to the communication issue in your workplace.*
- 2 pages
- 12 point font
- 1â€ margins
- APA-style cover page
Do not use any quotes or paraphrases in your writing. Just synthesize and summarize what you learned about your communication theory and critique its utility for your final project.
Include reference page