Please read the following sections contained in the textbook: Chapters 9.
Please respond to the following. Each response should be in your own words (paraphrase the information in the textbook or other source).
According to Chapter 9 “Leaders have an influential role to play in creating a culture favourable to continuous learning. Leaders (and managers) need to enable and engage people to enhance their commitment to learning and encourage them to learn from their experience of change and share it with others. So, it is important that leaders and managers recognize the value of learning as a continuous individual and collective process and that time is given for people to reflect on their learning from change.”
1. How can leaders/managers enable and engage people in order to enhance their commitment to learning and accepting a change?
2. What are some ways a leader/manager can recognize the value of learning as a continuous individual?
3. What type of assessment could a leader/manager review to show what training is needed for the employees?>
- 12-point Times New Roman; double spaced; and page numbering.
- Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this assignment.
- Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
- Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).