· Movie reports should answer each of the 5 questions listed below. Please number your answers. Each question is worth 2 points.
· Reports should be at least 700 words in length. Reports should be typed, using 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double line spacing.
1. What memory concept was depicted in the movie? Describe what you know about this concept?
2. What was the plot of the movie? What problems did the characters encounter in the film as a result of Lucy’s condition? How were their problems similar to, or different from, those experienced by Clive Wearing and his family?
3. Was the depiction of Lucy’s memory condition in the movie an accurate depiction of what this condition is like in the real world? Why or why not? Give examples to support your answer.
4. In the movie, there was another character Lucy met who had a memory disorder. Who was this character? Compared to Lucy, how was this character a more accurate depiction of the memory condition they both share? How does this character compare to Clive Wearing? Give examples.
5. Give me your opinion: How would this movie be different if Lucy’s condition had been portrayed 100% accurately? Would it still be a good movie? Do you think it is a good idea to make movies about different real world conditions, and if so, is it important for these films to always be accurate? What are the pros and cons of doing so