As part of Capstone project (Portfolio / Resume Development) need to integrate the previous semesterâ€™s 3 courses work to my portfolio/ Resume .Its continuation to attached portfolio (resume) document.
1) Prepare a 300-word statement for each assignment you selected to include in your portfolio, addressing the objective it serves, the goal or purpose, and why the piece is relevant.
2) Each statement about each assignment must use words and concepts from the Blooms Learning Taxonomy chart that is attached. In other words, an explanations about grad student’s development should illuminate his/her analysis and synthesis skill, not merely memorization or copying past or existing materials.
3) The final document must be well served to reach the carrier goal as â€œBig Data Developerâ€ by carefully adding some commentary in text boxes in each assignment to highlight Big Data aspects, gaps, and/or opportunities, too. (Please see attached resume for reference). You can readily update it, too, with any new articles or research you find..
4) Kindly read the attached assignment documents and its concepts to understand. Prepare the document from that only. (Donâ€™t write in General).
5) Using Jing, a tool for preparing screencasts, prepare a 5-minute clip to present all the 5 assignments you selected. In your recording, you need to show the original work that you posted for each assignment. Your clip should include a visual recording of your screen and your voice commenting on your screen. Again, use high-level learning verbs and adjectives to explain what you added or accomplished in each task, focusing on analysis and synthesis achievements. Once your clip is ready, add the link to your clip into this assignmentâ€™s report. Use the subtitle: Screencast Link. For Voice recording use please use below link https://notevibes.com/cabinet.php (select voice as â€œEnglish (IN) – Adityaâ€).
The below 3 courses (assignments) work I have done for previous semesters and now we are integrating to my
resume). Please refer attachments.
I) Principles of System Development
II) Organizational Information Security
III) Project Management
- Paper should be in APA format. Plagiarism is not acceptable. (Please consider this top priority).
- For Project complete instructions are posted. All instructions or tasks must be addressed.( Try to address all the information specified in each task )
- Paper must be included all the references and in-text citations. The references you cite should be credible, scholarly, or professional sources and Not older than 3 years.