Option 1: Right to Counsel Presentation
Analyze two cases involving the right to counsel and document your observations in a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Address the following topics:
- The aspects of right to counsel for the cases
- How the historical development of right to counsel relates to the cases
- When the right to counsel attaches to criminal procedure for the cases
- Whether the defendants in the cases exercised their right to self-representation
- The role of the attorneys in the cases as it applies to right to counsel
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.