you will examine the role of the OSI model in network design.
The OSI model is not a network architecture, and it does not constitute network specifications. The OSI model serves as a guideline for network design and helps in representing how a network functions.
Continuing with the course project you started in Week 1, on the basis of your research and reading in this week, complete the following tasks:
- Map the layers of the OSI model to the actual processes required for your scenario as identified in W1 Project. Use the OSI model as your network design reference.
- Based on the updates to your network design, update the vendor and costs table that you created in W1 Project.
- Finally, add a network process diagram to your proposal.
Note: You may want to try a different drawing tool for that purpose. Click here to try one such tool.
Compile your answers to both parts of this assignment in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.