prepare a presentation on evidence-based programs and practices. If your focus area is less related to intervention and programs, understanding these concepts and how to analyze them are still a key component to becoming a competent psychologist. Be sure to include the following:
- A definition of evidence-based programs.
- Appropriate questions and their elements used in choosing an evidence-based program.
- An explanation of an evidence continuum that you consider valid.
- Your own view of the pros and cons of the use of evidence-based programs.
- A summary that evaluates the concept of evidence-based programs and how you propose to utilize this concept.
Your slides should include both the slide that you might present to an audience and the notes for each slide. The notes should be included in each slide (see your weekly resources on adding speaker notes to your PowerPoint) and these notes should be written in APA style.
Length: 8-12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Create a professional presentation that incorporates appropriate animations, transitions, graphics, and speaker notes. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Be sure to add a reference slide or transition for all the references you us