Pricing Strategies Assume you are the marketing manager for a local cable company. You have some direct competitors including AT&T U-verse and the Dish Network. Using the six steps outlined in your textbook for setting a pricing policy, prepare a report for your Vice President on your suggested pricing strategy for your service.
Be sure to include the following in your report:
- Determine your price objective with your justification.
- Determine the demand of your service and how this influences your pricing strategy.
- Estimate your cost elements and analyze how this will influence the price of your service.
- Propose a competitive price analysis.
- Select your pricing method and determine your final price along with your justification.
Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations. Comment on the postings of your classmates. Do you agree with their position? Why or why not?
- Submit your answers in a 3- to 4-page, excluding title and references Microsoft Word document, using APA style.