The Reflective Summary requires you to look back at your online discussions and journalling and to reflect on your course experience. As a distance learner, much of your interaction in this course may have come from participation in the online discussions. Write 3 to 4 pages (roughly 1000 words) reviewing your contribution to the discussions in the course and your journalling activity.
- Did the contribution of other learners influence you and help enrich your knowledge of consumer behaviour?
- Did you agree with everything others posted to the online discussions?
- Did the ideas and information presented in the articles have a significant influence on your understanding or perspective on consumer behaviour?
- Did your ideas and views shift as you progressed through the course?
- Include two or three of the reflective questions and what you have learned from them.
- Document your best contribution to the discussions and describe briefly what you have learned from the postings of other learners.
- Include highlights from the other activities and the course in general.