- Augustine explained the human condition as a fall into ____________
- For Abelard the death of Jesus saves us: a) by inspiring love in us, b) by paying the devil, c) by dying in our place, d) all of the above
- How does Anselm’s view of the death of Jesus differ from Abelard’s?
- True or False: most scholars agree that the historical Jesus was a faith healer
- What does Buddhism teach about the nature of change and permanence?
- Why does Confucian put so much value on the five constant relationships?