517W10 Assignment 4 â€“ Requirement- Project Proposal â€“ Execution, Control, and Closure
Worth 125 points
Note: This is the third of three assignments which, as a whole, cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to the VoIP / G-Suite project.
Now, it is time for you to discuss the projectâ€™s challenges (e.g., risks); performance management plan (e.g., earned value management); and proposed plan for closing the project when it is done.
Write a four to six page paper, in which you define the execution, control, and closure aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and discuss your projectâ€™s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via earned value management (EVM). Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close the project when it is over.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project, providing oversight, coordinating project closure, and determining project effectiveness.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.