Length for Final Draft: 4-5 typewritten pages, MLA format
Sources: Two sources from Patterns anthology + four outside sources preferably from library databases
Choose a theme regarding a specific aspect of travel, like volunteering, studying abroad, purpose of a gap year, career exploration, career preparation, language acquisition, escapism, cultural awareness, historical research, ancestry search
Research the topic and argue/persuade that college students should travel for this specific reason. Make sure your thesis statement is clearly argumentative, not informative.
Write in third person only. Argue, donâ€™t give advice.
- Does the paper accurately and thoroughly address all aspects of the prompt?
- Does the paper employ an effective introduction? Does the introduction offer sufficient background context to define the conversation? Does the paper assert a clear, specific thesis? Does the introduction interest the reader?
- Does the paper employ effective body paragraphs? Do the body paragraphs offer clear, focused topic sentences? Do the body paragraphs offer textual examples, either in direct quotation or paraphrase form?
- Does the paper employ proper MLA in-text citations? Are the sources fluidly integrated into the body of the paper? Are the sources introduced and contextualized? Are the sources properly cited in MLA style?
- Is the paper free of grammatical and punctuation errors?
- Does the conclusion sum up the argument and avoid giving advice?
Okay so I will attach all my 6 source as soon as I get in touch with the tutor. I will attach the research outline which should help. I will also attach the annotated bibliography if you wish to use it it.