An example of how the proposal should be is attached. The annotated bibliography that the research proposal is based on is attached, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE THIS TO WRITE THE PROPOSAL.
Follow the directions below for the completion of the Research Proposal assignment.
- Purpose: The purpose of the research proposal is to help you to understand your project, to gain direction and feedback on your project, and to establish a blueprint for your project.
- Description: In this assignment, you will create a research proposal consisting of three sections:
- Section 1: What is the topic? (100-150 words)
- Section 2: What is the controversy? Include paragraphs that detail both sides of the controversy. (300-400 words)
- Section 3: Your tentative thesis statement (one to two sentences)
All sources must be documented via APA citations and references. You may also seek out the guidance of the Success Center; the specialists are always there to assist you with your writing and comprehension.