You are a tour guide tasked with taking students on an adventure through the circulatory and respiratory systems.
Write a two- to three-page script for your tour. What will you say to the tourists? What will they see? Your script should:
- Identify and describe each of the structures in the circulatory system
- Identify and describe each of the structures in the respiratory system
- Explain how blood becomes oxygenated
- Describe the flow of blood through the body
- Identify the components of blood and describe their functions
Example for writing your script:
Tour guide: Today, we are going to take a walk through the structures of the circulatory and respiratory systems. At each structure, we will discuss how they function and their key characteristics.
Guest: Where will our tour begin?
Tour guide: We will begin in the respiratory system, which means we start in the nose and mouth.
This assignment does not need to be written in APA Style; however, be sure to include in-text citations as needed. Add a reference list at the end in current APA Style that includes all of the sources used in the script.