Topic: On this day we will be heading to Hillsborough River State Park to lend a helping hand in the morning doing some river clean up, followed by an afternoon kayak paddle. This is a great opportunity to get involved and make a difference in our community while having fun and representing USF. Through this program we hope to connect students with the outdoors, move them along the active citizens continuum and promote the UN Goals for Sustainable Development. No prior experience is necessary. All we ask is for a positive attitude! Please note, the Florida State Park System requires all volunteers to come dressed in long pants, as well as closed toed shoes for safety reasons, long sleeved shirts are also recommended. Please feel free to bring a change of clothes! Lunch and transportation will be provided! ( ANSWER below QUESTION IN ONE PAGE
1. What is service learning and social responsibility to you?
2. Which service organization did you select, and is your contact (Name, title, address, and phone)?
3. Why did you select this service organization?
4.What specific business expertise do you anticipate contributing to this service organization?
5. What do you think might happen during this project?
6. What are you looking forward to?
7.What are you nervous about?
8.What do you think might learn from this project?