Propose a change in practice based on your findings. Reflect upon the clinical question that you have identified in your area of clinical nursing, how patient care is affected, and how nurses can affect change to impact this problem. Discuss the knowledge available on the clinical problem related to implementation of a change in your clinical practice environment based upon your findings.
Create a 10-15-minute TED Talk style presentation that summarizes the clinical problem, proposed change, and the research.
Address the following in your video:
- Summarize the clinical problem and available research.
- Describe how you intend to operationalize the practice change in your selected practice environment.
- What theoretical model will you use and how will you overcome barriers to implementation?
- What sources of internal evidence will you use in providing data to demonstrate improvement in outcomes?
- Are there any ethical considerations?
- How will you evaluate outcomes from your change project?
- How will you disseminate findings from your change project?
The presentation should be a simulation of what you would present to unit staff in effort to gain buy-in as you promote a practice in professional nursing.
Length: 10-15 minute video
Structure: Include a 3-page Word document that includes a title page for your video presentation, a page with the video link, and references page in APA style.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims.