Some controversy exists concerning how concepts in psychology are portrayed in the popular media, including film. Choose one of the films from the following list and view it. Each film fits with a particular chapter from the textbook. Your assignment is to view one film and to identity and read a scientifically solid, empirical ‘companion’ article from the psychological literature that explores the film’s theme empirically. The point of this paper is for you to think about how accurately these concepts are portrayed in the media.
This assignment fulfills/Supports:
- Module Outcome: 1
- Course Outcomes: 1, 3
- General Education Competencies: 1, 2, 5
For this Assignment, complete the following steps:
- Thoroughly and carefully read all of the assignment instructions in the attached file.
- Write your paper. Be sure to carefully and completely follow all instructions listed in the attached file.
Citing Sources: You must use APA style to reference your source(s) at the end of your submission. For this assignment, you must include reference information for your textbook.
Acceptable Length: 3-5 typed pages.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font
- Use double line spacing in the document
- 1-inch margins all around