You are an electrical engineer for Packaging, Inc. Your boss has assigned you a project to program a pick-and-place system using a robot to remove cases from a conveyor to a pallet.
- Study this diagram (click link to open or save) of an automated packaging line.
- Using the diagram, provide a narrative description of how your system will work. (40 points)
- Then, based on the diagram and your narrative description, develop the following four items (15 points each):
- a logic gate diagram (show truth tables)
- a relay logic diagram
- an I/O list and SLC 500 addressing scheme
- a ladder program diagram using the SLC 500 addressing scheme