1. You will be required to take the “Strategic Planning” course on the SBA website. This course will take you approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete, please do not leave it until the last minute.
2. Follow these directions for how to access the course:
A. Go to sba.gov (Links to an external site.)
B. Once on the website click on the “Learning Center” tab.
C. Click on the red box that says “Browse All Courses”
D. You will see an arrow that will allow you to browse through the courses, click the arrow and on the 5th page (4th click) you will see the “Strategic Planning” course.
E. Start the course. You will need to install Flash if your computer does not already have it installed.
3. Submit a screen shot or copy of the certificate making sure to follow the submission guidelines below.
4. Take notes on the following (I might have you reflect on these questions/ ideas later in the course):
- your “aha” moments and what you found most surprising/interesting.
- what is your biggest challenge in setting a strategy for your business?
will give additional info once assignment is assigned