“Strategy Methodology” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the impact of economic factors on the development of IT strategy decisions at the enterprise level of the organization.
- Review IT strategy methodology on page 88 of the Lane text. Explain how the IT strategy methodology can be developed to minimize economic factors. Justify your answer.
“Economic Factors” Please respond to the following:
- Reflect upon the economic factors that would lead a CIO to consider outsourcing or offshoring critical IT segments (i.e., help desk support, software development, and quality assurance) as a viable option for an organization. Analyze three economic factors that could lead the CIO down the path of outsourcing or offshoring.
- Assess whether or not economic factors lead to the same level of IT outsourcing or offshoring decisions, despite the business or industry. Explain your answer.
“Being the Bridge” Please respond to the following:
- Critique the idea that the CIO can be a bridge between enterprise finance, marketing, and sales functions. Justify the legitimacy of the statement.
- Explain the factors that have caused customer relationship management to become a priority for many CIOs.
“Service Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)” Please respond to the following:
- Review the steps of the SDLC. Explain why quality service delivery depends on the execution of the service delivery life cycle. Discuss the aspects of the SDLC that are critical to quality service management. Explain your answer.
- From the e-Activity, explain how the service delivery model used within an organization impacts an IT organization at the enterprise level.