I don’t know how to handle this Communications question and need guidance.
- Tell us a True Story about a time in your life that relates to this quote. Write at least two substantive paragraphs of personal reflection. Write about yourself, or someone specific that you know
- TIP: use the words “I” or “My” as you tell the story. For the most part, try to avoid using words such as, “you” or “people” or “society.” And don’t write about “the media” in general.
- Important!: Do not tell us what the quote means.(We already know what they mean. Really.)
- Do tell us why you chose it.
- Do not tell us that you chose your quote “because it’s true.” Be more thoughtful and creative than that.
- Do tell us why it called to you, and how it relates to your own experience.
- Do Not write just two or three sentences and call it a paragraph. Make them substantial, with topic sentences and supporting sentences. Just like in English class.
- Do format your entry properly, with full paragraphs and visible paragraph breaks between them at appropriate and logical places within the context of your blog