Crowdsourcing in the field of interface design takes tasks traditionally performed by specific individuals and spreads them out among a group of people or a community. These assignments are usually done through an open call. Crowdsourcing has become increasingly popular with the growth of Web 2.0 and online communities.
Write a fifteen to eighteen (15-18) page paper in which you:
- Examine the invention and growth of crowdsourcing in the field of interface design.
- Describe the impact that crowdsourcing has had on the field of interface design.
- Analyze and discuss at least three (3) benefits of incorporating crowdsourcing in a design project.
- Analyze and discuss at least three (3) challenges of incorporating crowdsourcing in a design project.
- Propose a solution for generating interest in your design project from an online community.
- Suggest a solution for evaluating the skill set and quality of the code submitted by potentially unknown users.
- Describe how crowdsourcing may affect the budget and timeline of a design project.
- Assess crowdsourcing in regard to the legal, societal, and ethical issues it raises, and suggest methods to alleviate these concerns.
- Use at least six or more quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
7 mins ago