The 4 Ps of a Proposal: Passion, Problem, Purpose, Plan
- What are you passionate about? If you could change anything relative to health, healthcare, or healthcare administration, what would it be and why?
- What problems exist in your identified area? Is this something that you can tolerate researching for 10 weeks? Is the problem researchable? Is the problem easily answered?
- What is the purpose of conducting this potential research? Why is this important? Why would others be interested?
- What is your plan on completing your capstone? Do you plan on submitting your work for publication once you graduate? How do you plan on staying on target? Who can you rely on for support if you need it?
- A. Why are you pursuing a master’s degree?
- B. What do you hope to accomplish in life?
- C. What kind of leader are you? What kind of leader do you aim to become?
- D. How do you define success?
- E. What is one weird or silly fact about yourself?
In two diferent paragraph give your personal opinion to Jordan Paltani and Alyssa Lucas