Watch David McCandless’ 18-minute TED talk, The beauty of data visualization (Links to an external site.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zg-C8AAIGg
- Write a 500-word review of the article or video. In writing the review you should consider the following:
- Objectives: what does the article or video set out to do?
- Concepts: what are the central concepts? Are they clearly defined?
- Argument: What is the central argument?
- Contribution: how well does the work advance our knowledge?
Note as the reader I am not interested in a general descriptive overview of the article or video. You should be providing a critical assessment of the ideas and arguments that are being presented by the author.