Write a 1000-1500 word minimum case study addressing each of the following questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions. Separate each section in your paper with clear subheadings that allow your instructor to know which question you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources in your essay. Make sure to include an introduction, thesis statement, and conclusion paragraph, in-text citations, and a reference page using APA writing style guidelines for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Create your own case study based on a patient with one of the health conditions related to the chapters being covered in this module. Provide the following information:
- What information from the present problem is clinically significant to the nurse?
- Vital Signs: What vital sign data must be interpreted as clinically significant to the nurse?
- Current Assessment: What assessment data must be interpreted as clinically significant to the nurse?
- Lab Results: What lab results are clinically significant to the nurse?
- Analysis: What is the primary problem that your patient is most likely presenting?
- Intervention: What interventions will you initiate based on priority?
- Psychosocial Considerations: What are the psychosocial considerations for this patient and how can you show as a nurse that you care?
- Discharge Planning and Patient Education: What is the education needed for this patient to be discharged to have a successful recovery?
Length: 1000 â€“ 1500 words minimum; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).