Post a 600-word response in which you address the following questions:
- What did you learn about the regulatory process from this weekâ€™s readings?
- What is OIRA and why is it both controversial and important?
- What are the differences between system 1 and system 2 thinking and in what decision-making situations may one be more appropriate?
- How can regulatory agencies address tendencies toward human error?
- What is learned from the â€œplate, not pyramidâ€ example?
- Include appropriate references to the assigned readings to support your statements.
- Apply correct APA citations and format to your response.
Simpler: The Future of Government
Introduction, â€œThe Cockpit of the Regulatory Stateâ€ (pp. 1â€“14)
Chapter 1, â€œThe Most Dangerous Man in Americaâ€ (pp. 15â€“35)
Chapter 2, â€œDonâ€™t Blinkâ€ (pp. 36â€“50)
Chapter 3, â€œHuman Errorâ€ (pp. 51â€“74)
Chapter 4, â€œPlate, Not Pyramidâ€ (pp. 75â€“99)
Sunstein, C. R. (2013).