There are seven methods of ethical decision making (i.e., ethics of virtue, natural law, religion, ethical formalism, utilitarianism, ethics of care, and egoism). Pick two methods as your theoretical framework and use them to answer the following questions: (1) Should defense attorneys pursue the wishes of their clients even if they think it is not in the clients’ best interest? (2) What if it would hurt a third party (but not be illegal)? (3) Do you think that attorneys should maintain confidentiality if their clients are involved in ongoing criminal activity that is not inherently dangerous?
- At least 800 words, or at least three pages.
- Standard-sized paper (8.5’’×11’’), 1’’ margins on all sides, 12pt, Time New Roman font, typed and double-spaced.
- Use APA format to write your paper, including in-text citations and references.
- Use some journal articles and/or books as references.
- Grammar and writing style will be taken into account when grading. Be sure you are writing professionally and academically.
- It is due on July 30 at 11:59 p.m., 2020.
- No academic dishonesty will be tolerated. Once discovered, your grade of this section will be ZERO.