This week you will analyze a peer-reviewed, empirical journal article utilizing your understanding of research methods, intelligence and emotions. Read the following article:
Bhochhibhoya, A., Branscum, P., Taylor, E. L., & Hofford, C. (2014). Exploring the relationships of physical activity, emotional intelligence and mental health among college students. American Journal Of Health Studies, 29(2), 191-198.
After reading the article, answer the following questions:
- What research methodology was utilized in this study? Explain the research methods using correct scientific method terminology.
- What were the results? How do the results affect your understanding of this issue?
- How does this information extend the understanding of intelligence?
- How does emotional intelligence relate to our understanding of motivation and emotion?
- In what circumstances might you apply and/or utilize the information presented in this article?
- 1000-1200 words; answers must thoroughly address each question in a clear, concise manner