I have attached a power point presentation from week 7 which is a comprehensive overview of what the paper should be about all you have to do is put it in an essay that covers 8-110 pages not including title or references. instructions below.
Prepare a 8-10 page double-spaced (not including title or reference pages) research paper based on any topic in the text or something covered in this class. Please note the Presentation is from week 7 should be a comprehensive detailed overview of this paper
Paper organization will include:
- Clearly define the problem, issue, or desired topic that was researched.
- Starts out broad and becomes more and more specific.
- Present the relevant literature and ideas.
- Identify relations, contradictions, gaps, and inconsistencies in the literature.
- Possible solutions to any problem(s) identified.
- References (at least ten).
- An in-depth submission that is free of spelling and grammar errors in APA format.
- Double-spaced format (APA) with a readable style and font and submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
- 12-point font Times New Roman styles.
- Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances
- Important: Good academic writing requires writers to cite the sources of all facts in text. If you state that the sky is blue then you must cite who said it. A good rule of thumb is one citation per paragraph; paragraphs 3-5 sentences (This is how to avoid unintentional plagiarism). Papers are always written in third person past tense as you are writing about events in the past from the point of view of an observer. The student or writer proposed; One must observe; The leaders at APUS choose the following systems….for the following reasons: