Chronic health problems (Hypothyroidism, CHF, COPD, Diabetes, etc)
Interview the client/family members.
Include the following information
Setting: Private practice,
- Chief complaint, HPI, PMH, PSH, FH, ROS, PE, Diagnostic Testing, Medical Decision Making, Diagnosis/Clinical Impression, Plan/Interventions, Recommendations, Education, Health Promotion
Use of Research Findings and other evidence in Clinical Decision Making
Choose 2 EBP resources influencing the care provided to your client. Discuss the similarities and differences that you read for those two EBP peer-reviewed articles.
Submit scholarly paper, with writing style at the graduate level, including all of the following:
- Reviews topic and explains the rationale for its selection in the context of client care.
- Evaluates key concepts related to the topic.
- Describes multiple viewpoints if this is a controversial issue or one for which there are no clear guidelines.
- Assesses the merit of evidence found on this topic i.e. soundness of research
- Evaluates current EBM guidelines, if available. Or, recommends what these guidelines should be based on available research.
- Discusses how the evidence did impact/would impact practice. What should be done differently based on the knowledge gained?
- Consider cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic issues