University of Illinois Malaria in Children Ages Five and Under Case Study
Hi, I need 5 specific parts of a paper done on Malaria in Children ages 5 and Under. This paper is for my Epidemiology class. I will post the specific requirements for each part that I need done. I will also attach a few pictures that you can look over as examples of how each part needs to be. Please don’t copy or plagiarize from anything. This needs to be in APA format and citations. This needs to be only 2-3 pages. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will post the requirements below for each part along with picture examples attached of how it needs to be. Thank you!
1. Background on Malaria, background on outbreaks, background on malaria for children 5 and under.
2. Incidence- occurrence of a given malaria condition in a population (Children 5 and under) within a specified period of time. The risk of developing Malaria.
3. Prevalence- the proportion of a particular population (Children 5 and under) found to be affected by Malaria. How widespread the Malaria is.
4. Mortality Rates- Mortality Rate of Malaria in children ages 5 and under. A mortality rate is a measure of the frequency of occurrence of death in a defined population during a specified interval.
5. Proportions- Epidemiology Proportions of Malaria in children 5 and under.